Sunday, June 10, 2007

Heyy :)
I am back home with a big big smile on my face :)
Loving it!! (minus the humidity)
Been waiting for this day for such a long time, five long months!!
My parents were so cute they both decided to wear pink polo tees to come and pick me up (I suspect they got the idea from my friends haha)
I am so sleepy
I cannot wait to jump into my favourite bed!! Haha
Had wanton mee for supper today :) Yum!
Message me on my singapore line yeps and then we can arrange all the meet ups before 2nd july when my attachment starts hehe
8/6-9/6 have been such good days
I was so stressed the night before i slept two hours desperately trying to do the finishing touches to my essay and then pack pack pack for the final move
the 8th was a total mad rush from one place to another from my place to my uncle's with all the heavy stuff in a cab and then SJW to view property and then school to check results and then borough to get cheese and then back to the hostel to pack everything in 45mins, sign out of the hostel and the best part of course, off to heathrow!! :)
My flight was at 1015pm, i left the hostel at 4pm haha i ended up at the airport with an extreme amount of time to wild away and T3 did not have that many shops i could memorise what was where after walking a few rounds haha so bored i just bought fruit juice and coffee and sat there drinking after awhile and then i saw Cheh Kuan and we walked around looking for tamara and then we sat there for awhile before the both of them left. The irony of it all was that i was on the latest flight out and i had come the earliest!
The flight was good :) 80 on demand movies!! And good food and snack service :) I was so happy with my aisle seat i went to toilet so many times i think the people next to me must have thought i was suffering from some medical condition or something. Haha.
Once the doors opened, i practically wanted to run out of the plane. haha.
Ok then, good night world :)
For all i've been blessed with
I know i could not have done it on my own
Thank you, God

No comments: